Sunday, May 3, 2009

Ad libitum 随意

Trying to seek serenity through photo shooting.
.
.
.
.

Location : My Home, Ipoh
It makes me think of my favorite movie, Twilight.
I like the scene where Edward Cullen carry Bella Swan to the tree top.
.


Location : Indoor Theme Park, First World Genting
This is a wondrous place for kids but not me.
My dream house will be my wondrous place indeed. (dreaming again… hehe)
.


Location : Theme Park Hotel, Genting
I woke up at 6am that day and able to watch the sunrise ^^

.



Location : 蓬莱仙境, Genting

.


Location : Jalan Ipoh, Kuala Lumpur

.


Location : Jalan Ipoh, Kuala Lumpur
I like this photo the most - Reflection on tea Surface.

.




Location : The Curve, Petaling Jaya


6 comments:

lcy said...

nvr notice that ur photograph skill is this GOOD~~
keep on your good job bro!!!
it seems like things that's not that good...u also cn make it looks pretty..
so...when will you take my pic har?
^_^

Adam@ChoongWai said...

Try have look on
http://fchoongwai.blogspot.com/2008/11/photos.html

That's my older blog which won't updated again.

jun wei's said...

等你的post等到颈都长了。。。照片很不错,下次拍我,哈哈~

Adam@ChoongWai said...

sure... if u willing to let me take pic of u... btw, i never take pic with u before ler ==

Kevin said...

not bad not bad. try using the tripod at different exposures would give great results.

Adam@ChoongWai said...

I'm just beginner... learning in progress... hehe ^^ Btw, thx for your comment ^^

Post a Comment